Creating a Sense of Urgency
[Part of the Sales In 21 Days Bundle]
Are you stuck waiting for your clients to finally make a decision on your proposal?
Did they disappear and stop answering your calls all of a sudden?
Did your client go from "I need this right now," to ... where did they go?
In sales skill part 10 of the Modern Sales Training Academy, How to Create A Sense Of Urgency, you will learn how to control the tempo of your sale cycles.
- You will learn how to identify the 10 different situations that end up stalling or slowing down your sale
- The 4 things that must be done with every client to create a sense of urgency.
- Stop waiting for your clients to get back to you and take back control of your time
- Learn how to win more deals each month.
- You will also get a Fortune 500 sense of urgency template you could start using right away to make an impact on your current or stalled sales.
Let's go! Times wasting.
HOW TO CONTACT DEREK
Hey! How is everything going? Do you need to contact me about anything? Here are 2 good ways to do that...
Have you heard my podcasts? They are another source of information. Here are the links...
Talk to you soon!
ABOUT DEREK SHEBBY & MODERN SALES TRAINING
Best selling course creator and sales consultant, Derek Shebby, spent 17 years as a top sales executive and sales director with Xerox Corporation. During his tenure, he was a 13 time Sales President’s Club Award winner, coached hundred of salespeople and sales leaders to excellence and helped grow his local division from $40 million to over $100 million in annual revenue.
After founding Modern Sales Training in 2017, Derek works with companies to help clear their path to sales success through consulting services, and courses designed to create to top sales performers. His online sales training academy, is filled with multiple self-paced-courses that are used regularly by B2B companies of all sizes to teach essential sales skills. To date these courses have helped over 15,000 salespeople and sales teams around the world and his most popular course, Sales In 21 Days, is an 18-hour all-encompassing sales fundamentals program with over 2,000 5-star reviews.
If you have any questions along the way, please reach out to Derek's team at [email protected]